Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lazy Links - Surge Edition

I'm too lazy to write anything today (A lazy blogger you say?!?!?)...Here are a couple links:

A Tribute to Fallen Sodas - Man, I could really go for a nice Orbitz or Surge right now. However, I always hated how Orbitz's little gelatin bubbles got stuck in your throat.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!


First Trailer for Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds! - The nerd boner in my pants loves Tarantino movies, war movies, gore, and Brad Pitt. Wait, what?!?



What if Celebrity Nudity Database Picked the Oscar Winners - Everyone likes nudity. Nudity should win awards, I applaud those actors willing to put themselves naked on a 50 foot screen...Unless it Phillip Seymour Hoffman...Speaking of which (I'm going to do some thinking now):

Top 5 actors of actresses who go nude and still have a serious acting career:

5) Angelina Jolie - Really started out her career getting down and dirty and hasn't stopped: see Gia and Firefox, but especially Gia (if you are a male and haven't, please castrate yourself). Can I call Tomb Raider or Wanted serious films? No. But how many UN ambassadors can get naked all the time and still be taken seriously?
4) Ralph Fiennes - Killer crazy back tattoo in Red Dragon and has never shied away from getting in the buff if the role called for it.
3) Keira Knightley - For not having the most to show, she sure does love to show it.
2) Charlize Theron - A serious actress who proved her mettle in Monster, and showed the least nudity of pretty much any film she's been in. Love her in 2 Days in the Valley, an underrated film.
1) Kate Winslet - Burst into the public eye with most famous PG movie nudity since Top Gun in Titanic, and pretty much gets out of clothes in any role she can. (Update: Okay, Titanic was PG-13, I really wanted to use the Top Gun volleyball scene reference okay?) She's going to win the Oscar, just you watch.

(Side note: I think Top Gun in Titanic is a great film premise: What if an F14 crashed into a luxury liner while the passengers were playing a perfectly heterosexual game of oily, ass slapping, volleyball.)

(Side note 2: I find the plot keywords for Top Gun on IMDB amusing, it is truly the best movie ever made.)

No comments: